Health & Safety and Quality Policy
The Board of Directors of DELFIN TUBES, specialized company in the manufacturing of extended surface tubing and prefabricated heat recovery systems establishes the following:
Well aware of the influence that constant improvement in Health, Safety & Quality has on the Company’s image and on the increase in its competitiveness, DELFIN TUBES has decided to implement a Health, Safety & Quality System conforming to the UNE-EN-ISO 9001 & OHSAS 18001 standard. Knowledge and strict application of them is mandatory for all members of the company.
The Board of Directors of DELFIN TUBES, in accordance with the purpose and context of the organization and in support of its strategic direction, considers and declares the following as the fundamental pillars of its Health, Safety & Quality policy:
- The Health & Safety of workers is a permanent and main objective. All the accidents must be avoided, earmarking for this all the necessary resources.
- To achieve the utmost satisfaction of the customer by strict fulfilment of every requirement: legal, regulation, the customer’s own and all those applicable in each case.
- Strict compliance with all requirements: legal, regulations, from client and all the applicable in each case.
- To render service of the highest level, constantly evolving and improving, ensuring a high satisfaction of clients.
- Continuous improvement in the efficiency of the system.
- In order to attain these objectives, the Board of Directors undertakes to lead in and to impel the carrying out of the following actions:
- Adequate identification, evaluation and effective control of the risks associated with work, providing safe and healthy working conditions for the prevention of work-related injuries and illnesses.
- To develop all the activities and services within the sphere of the aforementioned system.
- To train staff, as required, in those activities which should be carried out in order to achieve the adequate running of the Health, Safety & Quality System.
- To promote the participation of workers in the decision-making processes of the Health, Safety, & Quality System
- To introduce the necessary preventive and corrective measures to eliminate and avoid causes of non-conformity.
- Every member of the Company is obliged to comply with the established objectives of Health, Safety & Quality and there will be regular checks to guarantee that all those objectives are accomplished at all times.