The Board of Directors of DELFIN TUBES, committed to innovation and its own technologic development, specialized in the manufacturing of fining and studding for heat transfer pipes and boilers and pressure vessels establishes the following:
Well aware of the influence that constant improvement in Health, Safety & Quality has on the Company’s image and on the increase in its competitiveness, DELFIN TUBES has decided to implement a Health, Safety & Quality System conforming to the UNE-EN-ISO 9001 & OHSAS 18001 standard. Its knowledge and strict application of them is mandatory for all members of the company.
The Board of Directors of DELFIN TUBES, in accordance with the purpose and context of the organization and in support of its strategic direction focus on diversification of welded materials by development new welding processes as laser technology, consider and declare the following as the fundamental pillars of its Health, Safety & Quality policy:
- The Health & Safety of workers is a permanent and main objective. All the accidents must be avoided, earmarking for this all the necessary resources.
- Strict compliance with all requirements: legal, regulations, from client and all applicable in each case.
- To render service of the highest level, in constant technological evolution that guarantees, through the development of new methods of work, a high satisfaction of clients.
- A continual improvement efficiency of the system processes.
- To achieve these goals, the Board of Directors of DELFIN TUBES undertake to lead and impulse the carrying out of the following actions:
- Adequate identification, evaluation and effective control of the risks associated with work, providing safe and healthy working conditions for the prevention of work-related injuries and illnesses.
- To stablish and maintain a Health, safety and quality system adequate and effective, planned and executed within the sphere of the aforementioned system.
- To integrate in every activity, service and decision-making the health and safety requirements.
- To train staff, as required, in those activities which should be carried out in order to achieve the adequate running of the Health, Safety & Quality System.
- To promote the participation of workers in the decision-making processes of the Health, Safety, & Quality System
- To introduce the necessary preventive and corrective measures to eliminate and avoid causes of non-conformity.
- Every member of the Company is obliged to comply with health and safety rules and the established objectives of Health, Safety & Quality, with regular checks to guarantee their totally fulfillment.